Explain the formal performance feedback process
• Choose an organization to use for this assessment. It can be where you are currently employed or a company with which you are familiar.
It must be an organization that is researchable, as you will need to gather and analyze information in order to complete the assessment. You may use the same organization for the other assessments in this course.
• If you choose the organization where you are currently employed, please keep in mind that the analyses you make must be based on facts that can be documented rather than your personal opinion as an employee.
• Research the performance management system of your chosen organization.
Based on your research into the performance management system of the organization you selected, write a research paper in which you complete the following:
• Describe the performance management system that is currently in place.
• Explain the formal performance feedback process.
• Describe any informal performance feedback that takes place.
• Analyze how the organization protects itself from any litigation related to performance management.
• Analyze the techniques used by managers in the organization to try to improve employee performance.
Please note: You must address all the required elements of this assessment. If details for any of the bulleted points are unavailable, research the topic and present recommendations you believe would be best for the organization, along with your supporting rationale.
• Your submitted assessment should include a title page, introduction, body, conclusion, and reference page.
• Be sure you support your analyses with references to at least two resources.
• You should format this assessment as a research paper following APA 6th edition guidelines for both style and citing sources, making sure that you also use correct grammar and mechanics.
• There is no required minimum or maximum page length; however, you should strive to be as detailed as possible in addressing each bullet point, while also being as clear and concise as possible.