Select one of the eight topics presented in the text, and answer the following questions in the form of an essay:
1. What caused the perceived need for the law or change in the law?
2. If laws were passed was the goal they intended to achieve reached? If yes explain how, if not explain why not.
3. Were there any unintended consequences of the law?
4. Is there a need to further amend the law? If so was something over looked in the original law or did circumstances change?
5. Based on what you have learned about the topic you chose is there any change you would recommend to that law now? If so what would it be and what would it accomplish.