1. Identify the community and population that you are working with at your assigned clinical agency.
2. Do an assessment of the community and the population. Refer to the windshield survey tool in your textbook as a guide for potential questions to consider
3. Please be sure to assess the community as well as the agency and the population.
4. Through this assessment, identify ONE current need or gap in services (or resources).
5. Next, create a proposal for a health promotion plan to address this need that is within your scope of practice.
6. Devise a suitable date and time for implementation of this plan.
7. Finally, evaluate your plan and the potential affect that it may have.
8. Reflect on an important role that you think a CHN(Community Health Nurse) plays. Use a current scholarly journal article and your clinical experience to substantiate your discussion.