Discuss the useful model used to address potential threats in software systems
Explain how to apply such models in developing secure software and systems. Areas of study focus on threat modeling strategies, including finding threats, addressing threats, and threat modeling technologies.
Major Instructional Areas
1. Understanding Security Assessment
2. Explore Security Architecture of Systems
3. Identify and Consider Information Security Risk
4. Practicing and Exploring Different Architectures
5. Building an Assessment Program