Major and career research
1. Describe a major you are interested in:
· Title of major
· Requirements for admission to the program and whether you meet them or not
· At least 2 associated extracurricular activities (student organizations, professional associations, etc.)
· At least 5 classes that are required
Challenges you may face (not enjoying some classes, pre-requisites, etc.)
2. Describe a career you are interested in:
· What the job does
· Education and certification/licensure requirements. How does the major you chose to research relate to this career?
· Job outlook and salary
Other notable aspects or challenges of the career
3. Answer the questions
· Why are you interested in this major and career you are describing in this paper?
· How did your assessments and what you have learned in the class help to increase your interest in this major/career?
What other experiences have influenced your interest in this major and career?