report paper on Automatic transfer switch using arduino
Why is performance-based budgeting vulnerable to political influence? What are its shortcomings? Would you recommend it for your state? Why or why not?
As you grow into a leadership or management position, you are not only responsible for your behavior, but also the behavior of your team members. It is especially important that you and your team are exposed to the idea of failure and how it relates directly to leadership.
Many people avoid situations in which they might fail. Other individuals fear failure so much they will not take a risk or have an opinion other than what the group wants. There is an old adage that says, “If at first you don’t succeed, try, try again.”
Select a leader in business, sports, management, or government and plan a short 20-minute interview. The interview may be over the phone or in person.
Suggested interview questions:
- What can be learned by failing?
- You seem pretty confident and successful. Have you ever exposed your team to the idea of failure to prepare them for consequences if the wrong choices are made?
- What can be learned by failing?
- In what ways does failure affect success?
- What do you think is the value of failure?
- How can having a failure change the way you make decisions or do business in the future? How?
- Some leaders seem to always make the right decisions and therefore experience a lot of success. How can too much success interfere with creativity?
- What if we could design a controlled failure system for work that could tap creativity without causing fear or stress?
(Note: Guidelines for Interview Assignments at Strayer University:
(1) Before students engage in an interview assignment, they must adhere to these Guidelines for Interview Assignments at Strayer University:
(a) The purpose of the assignment is to train students in interview / research methods, not to develop or contribute to research that can be applied to situations beyond that studied or that is created to share with others beyond the local setting.
(b) No publication of projects containing the results of or information from the interviews is allowed, including publication in social media, blogs or the Internet generally. The interview findings may only be shared in the class.
(2) When presenting the results of their interviews to their instructor and / or classmates, students may not disclose personally identifiable information about an interviewee, unless they have received written permission from the interviewee as verified by their instructor.
(3) All interviewees must be at least 18 years old.)
Write a five to seven (5-7) page paper in which you:
- Propose two (2) ways that you can use a failure in your life or career to improve your vision as a leader.
- Examine the key traits and characteristics that transformational leaders possess. Predict the impact that a transformational leader’s response to a failure would have on performance and behavior in his or her employees. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Determine whether or not you believe that failure is an integral part of life that contributes to leadership effectiveness. Provide two (2) examples to support your response.
- Create a list of five (5) best practices for leaders to follow in order to be effective after a failure in the workplace. Support each practice with examples from your interview.
- Determine the manner in which experiences with failure and leadership affect the risk taking and decision making behaviors of an individual on a leadership track. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Macropoland is currently experiencing a recession–consumption and investment are very sluggish, and unemployment is quite high at 9%. Currently, inflation is very low at 0.4% (the historical average rate of inflation is about 2%). The Macropolish President has just hired you as her economic advisor. Your job is to prescribe policy that would enable the economy to recover from the recession. Explain how you could use the standard tools of expansionary monetary policy and expansionary fiscal policy to stimulate this economy towards economic growth.
Develop a response that includes examples and evidence to support your ideas, and which clearly communicates the required message to your audience. Organize your response in a clear and logical manner as appropriate for the genre of writing. Use well-structured sentences, audience-appropriate language, and correct conventions of standard American English.
1. Description of each market from the New Shoes Simulation
2. Explain how the foreign market differs from the home and domestic markets
3. Complete the following matrix identifying each element of the marketing mix as either H (High), L (Low), or M (Medium) for each region. Be sure to complete the matrix based on the target market (consumer) for each market (home, domestic, foreign).
a. Provide support for your reasoning process and assessment.
As indicated in your readings, health and development work together. Compare and contrast vaccination systems in two developing countries and one more economically developed country (MEDC). Address how the developing countries can improve their systems, including current systems, weak components in the current system, and elements that can be improved, as seen in MEDC successes.
Describe physical and logical access controls when and where would you implement them. Pick a type of physical and logical control i.e. Firewall or CCTV and explain how they work and what type of controls they provide.
Research a unique news story or article related to Access controls. Post a summary of what you learned to the discussion thread, please also provide a link to the original article. Source is your choice; however please full cite you source.
discuss how you are affected by the Federal Reserve’s monetary policies. In your discussion, please consider the following questions or statements.
- Think about a recent purchase you made that required a loan, like a house, or a new car. Explain how you arrived at the decision to purchase. Then explain how the interest rate on the loan affected your purchase. For instance, were you able to purchase a higher priced item because the interest rate was low?
- Thinking deeper about your answers; how do interest rates affect millions of other buyers and their decisions, then how that affects the whole economy? Explain.