Is religion good for the mental health of humans? What are the effects, and how does religion handle mental health?
Is religion good for the mental health of humans? What are the effects, and how does religion handle mental health? Answer must be 12 pages with these sources:
- Esquiline, The. “7 Reasons Religion Is Good for You.” The Esquiline, 2020, resources.theesquiline.org/blog/7-reasons-religion-good?gclid=CjwKCAjwn9v7BRBqEiwAbq1EywZ_a50sQZfsoD1aCgncm-2EFHFMkkyQ0Gns1zajXoDj0aD_6EAXvhoCQdoQAvD_BwE.
- Koenig, Harold George. Is Religion Good for Your Health? Balm of Gilead or Deadly Doctrine. Haworth Pastoral Press, 1997
- Mijares, Sharon G. Modern Psychology and Ancient Wisdom: Psychological Healing Practices from the World’s Religious Traditions. Routledge, Taylor & Francis Group, 2016.
- Thompson, Juan Michael, Religiosity, beliefs about mental illness, and attitudes toward seeking professional psychological help among Protestant Christians. (2009). Electronic Theses and Dissertations. Paper 1432.
- Brigham, Amariah. Observations on the Influence of Religion upon the Health and Physical Welfare of Mankind. Arno Press, 1973.
Order from us and get better grades. We are the service you have been looking for.