Gather information from Scientific Journals,
Books, Government websites, Search engines, and
publicly-available records, to compile facts about:
1. The Flu shot and any 14 other common vaccines of your choice
2. The Specific Disease they immunize against
3. Vaccine components, especially the vaccine Antigens.
4. How and where the shots are given to patients.
5. How long they protect against disease.
I want you to make a table and place the name of the vaccine etc…
NAME OF VACCINE
DISEASE VACCINE PROTECTS AGAINST
VACCINEâ€™S ANTIGENIC COMPONENTS
HOW VACCINE IS ADMINISTERED
HOW LONG VACCINE WORKS
Do not choose any of those:
2) Hepatitis B
3) Varicrella (Chicken Pox)
5) MMR (Measles, Mumps, and Rubella)
Influenza, Japanese Enaphalities and Ritavirus