Number of sources: 1
Using the IdeaFit link, the APUS Library or the Internet, you are pick one strength training exercise for the upper or lower body (i.e. biceps, triceps, chest, calves…) and create a forum question that discusses the following:
1. Provide the name of the exercise
2. Identify the target muscle area the exercise is used for (i.e. traps, biceps, abs).
2. Identify the type of equipment used to complete exercise (i.e. barbell, machine, dumbbell)
3. Explain how the exercise is carried out in detail
4. Discuss any possible risks associated with this exercise.
This week we are going to explore injuries to the shoulder, elbow, wrist, and hand. First, choose a shoulder, elbow, wrist, or hand injury that no one else in the class has described (you may not repeat a topic someone else has already covered) and start a message thread using the sport, body part, and type of injury as the title. For example, I might choose “baseball UCL sprain” as my topic and message thread title). You must use an outside resource as the foundation for your post; this can be a journal article, website, or other public video.
(The injury will be Shoulder dislocation in American football)