Marketing: Innovation, Brand and integrated marketing communications.
(1) Innovation is the process of creating or improving products or services, or methods for accomplishing tasks in areas such as manufacturing and R&D. Innovation is the single most important activity for the long-term competitiveness of the firm. Companies attempt new discoveries in order to respond to new technologies, evolving buyer needs, changing input costs, and new government regulations.
(i) Are all innovations created equal? Does introducing radical innovations ensure a firmâ€™s success? Provide insight into what constitute a process for innovation that you believe will likely result in marketing success. Please use examples to illustrate.
(ii) One of the benefits of the brand relates to the ability of marketers to extend the brand to new products and services. What kinds of considerations must marketers make with respect to brand extensions? What type of brand extension is likely to product success? Use examples to illustrate.
(iii) Innovation can accomplish much for a marketer, for example, by creating a market presence in a desirable new market. Is innovation always the road to success? Are there instances where innovation canâ€™t assist a marketer to achieve their goals?
(2) A brand is a name, term, sign, symbol, design, or a combination of these, intended to identify the goods or services of a given company and to differentiate them from those of competitors. Many have identified the numerous advantages that firms obtain by applying a branding strategy.
(i) Explain how branding enhances the efficiency and effectiveness of marketing programs. How does branding help marketers to achieve the three goals identified at the start of the year? Does branding work for every type of product or just for those targeting consumers?
(ii) Branding involves decisions that establish an identity for a product with the goal of distinguishing it from competitorsâ€™ offerings. How does branding help in markets where competition is fierce and where customers may select from among many products? How does branding help to position the product in the minds of people in the productâ€™s target market? Illustrate with examples.
(iii) How do firms create successful brands? Where do they come from? How do successful brands reflect the psychological make up of targeted consumers?
(3) According to integrated marketing communications strategy, the marketer attempts to develop a unified promotional strategy that involves the coordination of the various approaches in the communications mix. In this way, a strategic, coordinated use of promotional elements helps ensure maximum persuasive impact on the firmâ€™s current and potential customers.
(i) Explain the rationale behind this process and relate it to the bigger (strategic) marketing picture. What does it mean in terms of the firmâ€™s resources? How does this approach help a marketer to achieve their goals?
(ii) Push and pull strategies refer to the two major options available to firms to get the product into the hands of customers. Arenâ€™t push and pull strategies contradictory in the context of an integrated marketing communications strategy? What is an example of how such strategies might be used in a firm that has integrated its marketing communications?
(iii)Social media has become a preferred medium for advertising communications. What can social media do that other forms of media canâ€™t? How can it be used most effectively? What types of advertising tasks is it not good for? Explain using examples.
Gorbachev’s speech to the UN
It is a case study with questions gotten from Mikhail Gorbachev’s speech of December7, 1988 to the U.N
1)Why did Gorbachev choose the United Nations as his forum for this speech?
2)What did Gorbachev mean by “de-ideologizing relations among states? What implications did this have for superpower relations.
3)Why did he say that “Force no longer can…be the instrument of foreign policy”? What implications did this have for the Soviet union?
4) What did he for see as the future role of the superpowers in the world and the future relationship between them?
Virginia henderson need theory
Instructions: Using the same Nursing Theory as Module 3, complete an evaluation
of the theory you select as it applies to contemporary nursing. Use the following questions as subheadings; use narrative writing, and follow APA writing guidelines, including acknowledgement of sources. For each question determine if this was a strength or weakness of the theory.You must have a title page and a reference page. The evaluation outline is adapted from the Synthesized Method for Theory Evaluation, McEwen & Wills (2014), p.108. Do not answer with â€œyesâ€ or â€œnoâ€ responses.
Support your responses with a minimum of 3 (three) references. You may use the course textbook as one of your references, as applicable.
You must check your assignment within one hour after submission. If the assignment is blank or incorrect you must email your coach within that one hour or you will receive a zero on the assignment.
Part II: Theory Analysis
â— Are concepts theoretically and operationally defined? Describe.
â— Are statements theoretically and operationally defined? Describe.
â— Is there a model/diagram? Does the model contribute to clarifying the theory? Explain.
â— Are outcomes or consequences stated or predicted?
Case Study CIS502
Phase 2: Communication plan –
In this phase, you need to communicate with your troops about the National Infrastructure Protection Plan, through your information in the memo. The communication plan should involve a diagram showing the flow of information, the timing of the communication as well as the media of the communication. You also need to submit drafts of any communication pieces of your communication plan. Please check grammar. Also, the references should be APA style as well.
Case Study CIS502
In phase 3, you need to create a Spreadsheet to capture the financial components involved in the plan. Please be sure to cover all the items you included in your memo and in your communication. Also, this is the time to amend your memo based on the budget if you need to do so.
550-word essay How social Darwinism and Eugenics shaped the immigrants experience in America, Explain the role of Eugenics and Darwinism in the development of America’s immigration policies, and why Fundamentalist Christian opposed Darwinism
Chief’s Counsel: Should Police Officers Who Lie Be Terminated as a Matter of Public Policy?
As you write your essay answer this series of questions:
â€¢ How much training is enough?
â€¢ Do I need an attorney to teach this to my personnel?
â€¢ How often should it be taught?
â€¢ Should a department policy be updated with each new case?
â€¢ What policy will you recommend to your chief executive (police), your warden (corrections), your commissioner (state police), your sheriff, and/or any executive role with which you must deal?
Case Study 1: Transforming the Organization
Write a memo to the CIO that describes how to implement your information system into the organization.
Focus on: 1. How much of the implementation work can you handle? What additional resouces (people, information, time, money, etc.: will expedite the process so you don’t end up like Susie Jeffer?
2. Outline a change management strategy: What new equipment and software are necessary? What training and support will the staff need? How will the stafrf complete their work during the transition period: Do you anticipate other areas of resisitance?
3. The CIO is ver skeptical, so provide evidence that your assessment is accurate and complete. It can be difficult to admit to personal limitations!
Use information from Forcepoint