Forms week 7
Number of sources: 1
Identify a core stabilization exercise that you would use for patient with the recent back injury. Include a four step progression of the exercise. You may choose from aqua therapy Swiss ball foam roller or any other rehabilitation piece of equipment that was not discussed were utilized in earlier forums.
Part I: Discuss some of the reasons why companies become sponsors of sport teams and sporting events.
Part II: Briefly discuss why a sporting event must be carefully matched with the sponsor.
Part III: Provide an example of either a positive or a negative sport sponsorship. Explain why this sponsorship is positive or negative. Please review the forum first to ensure you select a sponsorship that has not be selected about in any of your classmate’s postings.
Part IV: View the following website and respond to the following questions: http://www.qscores.com/home/Value.aspx
What is a Q Score?
How do Q Scores impact professional athletes?
Should professional athletes strive for high Q Scores? What are the benefits of high Q Scores? Are low Q Scores problematic for athletes? Why or why not?
Please respond to the following questions:
Why are we spending so much time, effort, and money on globalization of sport?
How are sports becoming more global? What are sport leaders doing to globalize?
What are the benefits and drawbacks of globalization?
How will globalization impact sports in the future?
1. Describe and provide a link to the best facility you have ever exercised in.
2. Describe the worst facility you have ever trained in.
3. Using the ACSM World Wide Survey of Fitness Trends (See Lesson’s Week 4): Choose a year to review between 2007 to 2010.
List year and the trends.
4. Using the ACSM World Wide Survey of Fitness Trends: Compare the trends from your chosen year to 2019. How many fitness trends remained?
5. What are the primary retributions to a facility because of these changes in trends? How can you plan a facility to be able to adapt to these changes?