Write a Marketing Plan
Write a Marketing Plan
Department of Business Administration
Marketing Management- MGT 201
Semester 1, 2018-19
1. Demonstrate ability to think independently and systematically on the subject of developing the business feasibility assessment of marketing plan development.
2. Formulate overall marketing goals, objectives, strategies and tactics within the context of an organization’s business, mission and goals.
3. Analyze marketing opportunities using environmental scanning market data, measurement, and analysis.
NOTE: This assignment has been divided into two parts (Assignment 2 and Assignment-3)
· You are supposed to Continue Assignment-2 and while submitting Assignment-3 include Part-A also.
· You should use references (company website, financial databases, etc…)
· While referencing, use APA reference style.
· All students are encouraged to use their own words.
· If Plagiarism is more than 25%, you will get zero marks.
· Submit in word format only
Point to be covered
1 & 2
3,4 and 5
3000 (2000 + 1000 Part-A)
Write a Marketing Plan considering the following points
3. Target Market Analysis
Identify the target market, describing how the company will meet the needs of the consumer better than the competition does. List out the expectations consumers have for the product.
4. SWOT Analysis
List the strengths of the business approach such as cost effectiveness, service quality and customer loyalty.
Describe the areas of weakness in the company’s operations, such as government policies and procedures, and management inexperience.
Examine how proper timing, as well as other factors such as your company’s innovativeness, may improve the business’s chances of success.
List the external threats to the business’ success
5. Marketing Mix (4 P’s ) Analysis
Product or Service
Identify the product or service by what it is, who will buy it, how much they will pay for it and how much it will cost for the company to produce it, why a consumer demand exists for your product, and where your product sits in comparison to similar products/services now available.
Identify the location of your business, why it is located there (strategic, competitive, economic objectives), your expected methods of distribution, and timing objectives.
Describe the type of promotional methods you will use to spread the word about your product. Identify techniques such as word of mouth, personal selling, direct marketing, sales promotion etc. television, radio, Social media and newspaper ads.
The prices of your products or services that reflects the overall company strategy. Should be competitive as well as a reflection of the quality, costs and profit margin.
Course Code : MGT201
Academic Year: 1439/1440 H
Students ID Number:
Level of Mark :
SOLUTION OF ASSIGNMENT-3