Strategy Formulation and Processes
To feel confident that all of the employees in your strategic planning team understand all that you have taught them, you require each to prepare a streamlined version of the key elements of a strategic plan. You require each employee to prepare the following sections of a strategic plan for the corporation’s next 3-5 years:
- Mission and Vision Statements (Simply copying from an existing real company is unacceptable.)
- Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, and Time-Bound (SMART) Goals and Objectives
- Industry Analysis
- Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats, and Trends (SWOTT) Analysis
- A Perceptual Map
- Choose any criteria that you think are important to plot.
- Explain why you picked the criteria.
Your task is to create a plan, following the same parameters, which will be the sample standard that your employees’ submissions should match.