Describe and apply the concepts and logic of elementary statistics.
- Describe and apply the concepts and logic of elementary statistics.
- Conduct statistical analysis in SPSS (Statistical Package for the Social Sciences).
- Compare and contrast different types of data and the statistics that can be used to analyze them
- Examine the differences between descriptive and inferential statistics and their use in the social sciences.
- Form critical interpretations of quantitative research literature in sociology and other social sciences.
- Complete and interpret descriptive and inferential statistical data analysis
- Critically evaluate the quality of research design and evidence in published social research.
You may also like...