Create a forensic evaluation appropriate to the age and gender of a fictional evaluee
1. Create a forensic evaluation appropriate to the age and gender of a fictional evaluee.
2. Explain the legal question being asked.
3. Explain all aspects of informed consent pertaining to this evaluation.
4. Justify the questions most appropriate to ask the fictional evaluee.
5. Describe the third-party information most relevant to the legal question being asked in this evaluation.
6. Justify appropriate instruments for the evaluation being conducted.
7. Communicate in a manner that is scholarly, professional, and consistent with expectations for members of the psychological professions.