List and express the phases of a project
Q. 1.Illustrate what does the author mean by technical and socio cultural aspects of project management?
2. Project Management is a continual balance between three main elements. Illustrate what are they?
3. Illustrate what are the three basic ways to organize project teams? Briefly classify and express an advantage and disadvantage for each.
4. List and express the phases of a project.
5. Classify and express the three project type classifications.
6. You work for LL Industry, which manufactures high-end optical scopes for hunting rifles. LL Industry has been the market leader for the past 20 years and has decided to diversify by applying its technology to develop a top-quality binocular. Illustrate what kind of project management structure would you recommend they use for this project? Explain why would you choose this structure? Illustrate what information would you like to have to make this recommendation and explain why?