Operating A Small Business
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
- Choose the legal form of organization for the business, and support your choice.
- Determine the organization structure which is initially needed to get the business operating, including the number of people necessary to get through the first year of operation, their job titles, and short job descriptions.
- Propose at least three (3) methods to encourage the employees to work together and build an effective brand.
- Examine at least three (3) ways to satisfy each of the stakeholders in the business including the investors, the employees, the customers, and the community.
- Suggest a way to fund the business. Recommend how to attract equity investors.
- Analyze how much of the funding should come from debt, and how much from equity. Support your evaluation.
- Determine the type of technology that is required to innovate this business to improve the growth and profitability of the organization.