Top of Form
Resource: Project Systems Acquisition Plan Grading Guide
· Baltzan, P., and Phillips, A. (2015). Business Driven Information Systems (5th ed).
· Week 3 articles and videos
· It is recommended students search the Internet for a Systems Acquisition Plan template.
Scenario: You are an entrepreneur in the process of researching a business development idea. As you create a high-level Information Technology (IT) strategy for your new enterprise, it is important to consider the acquisition of IT resources. A Systems Acquisition Plan will guide the process of identifying enterprise technology needs and acquiring appropriate information systems in the context of your goal to incorporate business driven IT. The Systems Acquisition Plan is intended to describe a high-level process for acquiring and maintaining IT systems. The Systems Acquisition Plan is a working document, which is expected to change over time as new project details emerge.
Create a high-level Project Systems Acquisition Plan for your project in a minimum of 1,050 words that includes the following information:
· A description and justification of the specific systems design and development approach (SDLC, RAD, Spiral, outsourcing, etc.) the enterprise will employ
· A summary of the steps in the systems acquisition process including initiation, analysis, design, acquisition, and maintenance
· A high-level overview of who will participate in each step of the systems acquisition process
Cite a minimum of 3 peer-reviewed references from the University of Phoenix Library.
Format consistent with APA guidelines.
Submit your assignment.
· Center for Writing Excellence
· Reference and Citation Generator
· Grammar and Writing Guides
· Learning Team Toolkit