Generate two different business architectures for one use case previously generated (in Section 2), thinking through each element, as outlined in the lectures. You should aim to:
- Summarize each of your business propositions in two sentences; this is a “headline” that you would use to describe your firm quickly to investors or customers
- Capture your business/operating models using the framework provided below
· Value Creation: How does your firm create value for your customers (i.e., what benefits would you provide or what problem would you solve)? Please try and quantify where possible.
· Value Capture: How would you earn revenue from the value you create?
· Structure: How is your business and your value offering structured?
· Assets: What facilities, equipment, human capital and other assets would you need to enable your business?
· Capabilities: What unique strengths and abilities would you need to enable your business? How are these difficult to replicate?