Number of sources: 1
Research the origin my name.You should include my first, middle and last name in this study. Then, think about how my name suits me. Besides the origin of my name, in the essay answer:
*Are you really a â€œMaryâ€ or â€œBobâ€? We hear people all the time say â€œYou donâ€™t
look like a â€¦â€¦â€ Does this fit you?
*What should your name have been if not the one you have?
*Is your nickname a way of creating an image away from the formal/informal
name you were given?
*What image do you project: from your name to your handshake to the clothes
You will then turn your research and introspection.
PLEASE NOTE â€“ WIKIPEDIA IS NOT AN ACADEMIC SOURCE; PLEASE DO NOT USE IT WHEN CONDUCTING
Essay must include:
– General introduction before starting discussion of your name
– Information about your 1st, middle and last name
– Does your name suit you?
– Do you have a nickname?
– Is there another name you would have chosen for yourself?
– What image do you project from your name to your handshake to the clothes you wear? Use specific details to describe clothing style and handshake.
– Any other information about your name or image you want to include
– End with an actual conclusion that wraps up the entire essay